The linseed oil is squeezed from fresh selected linseed kernel, with pure nutty odour, golden color. Itcontains richΩ-3 unsaturated fatty acids - α-linolenic acid and is essential fatty acids for human body. It has the significant effect to prevent cardiovascular disease, reduce cholesterol, prevent diabetes and atherosclerosis, nourish brain cells. It has become the first-choice high-quality raw materials for nutritional blend edible oil, new health food and fortified supplementΩ-3 food.
Ω-3(ω or omega-3)fatty acids is capable of producing EPA and DHA in the human liver, under the action of desaturase and chain elongation enzymes. It is abundant in seals, deep sea cold water fish, flax plants and walnuts. Especially linseed oil is the highest content, which is 800 times that of other plants. Therefore, α-linolenic acid is called “liquid cold”.
The research proves, linolenic acid has the functions effect of improve the fluidity of platelet membrane, promote the conversion of plasma LDL to HDL cholesterol lowering blood lipids, dilate blood vessels, inhibit thrombosis, to reduce uric acid synthesis, relieve visual fatigue, increase brain transfer media, strengthen the prevention and treatment of senile dementia, brain activity, anti fetal malformation and congenital dysplasia.
Furthermore, linseed oil has the excellent affinity and permeability to the skin, it can supplement skin lipids, repair skin damage, and keep the skin moist, smooth and elastic.
Linseed oil also has some special therapeutic effects, such as anti-inflammatory and anti proliferative effects. It has obvious effects on the treatment of skin allergies, skin burns and other inflammations.
Use method and amount:
1) It can be blended with other oils and used in daily cooking, increase the nutritional integrity of blended oils.
2) It’s intolerant under high temperature, better used directly for cold dish, salad, can also be added in cooked porridge, soup with the effects of improve color, freshness and nutrition.
3) It can be taken orally, the recommended adult daily intake of 15-20 ml, children reduce it to 5-10ml.
4) It can be as the accessories for moisturizing, skin care, hair care cosmetics and pet hair care products.
5) It’s raw materials used to makeΩ-3 series of unsaturated fatty acids fortified food.
6) It can also be emulsified and then spraying granulation, produced to instant linseed oil powder, throughdirect drinkingfor intake ofΩ-3unsaturated fatty acids.